Learn from a company who actively proves what they teach works...
With a proven track record of educating clients over more than 15 years, we guarantee you by the time you complete the course, you will be armed with an arsenal of trading techniques and strategies that will enable you to competently and confidently trade any market over any timeframe in any market condition. But as we always say...don't take our word for it, review the success stories of our clients.
Do you want to be in the top 10% that consistently makes money!
As the company's flagship course, the Diploma of Share Trading and Investment (Course Code: 10234NAT) offers a comprehensive, hands on, education for those students wanting to learn:
- how to trade with a higher level of sophistication,
- how to analyse and profit from the market with confidence, and
- how to maximise your returns in the market.
The Diploma of Share Trading and Investment adds a higher degree of sophistication to your trading, enabling you to trade the market with more certainty and confidence
Learn strategies to competently and confidently trade the share market
At Wealth Within we're all about results.
That's why we've worked hard to ensure the Diploma of Share Trading and Investment (10234NAT) provides you with the skills and strategies that will enable you to achieve consistently, profitable results in the market.
Designed and taught by investment professionals with over 35 years' experience in trading, every technique and strategy has been tested and refined over many years to ensure you fast track your education.
In fact, our students often tell us we're very good at taking the seemingly complex and making it very easy to understand, so that you achieve your financial goals much sooner.
And our support team will be on hand to guide you every step of the way - from enrolment through to course completion – to ensure you develop the right skills and knowledge in a support environment while working with professionals in their field.
- Market participants
- Market efficiency
- Understanding technical analysis
- Understanding fundamental analysis
- Key trading strategies
- Key elements of a successful trading plan
- Trading software
- Setting up a trading account
- Using leverage to trade
- Analysing price based data
- Bar analysis
- Volume analysis
- How to trade using volume
- Constructing bar charts
- Analysing bar charts
- Analysing candlestick charts
- Analysing Gann swing charts
- Trend analysis and trading with the trend
- Techniques for identifying peaks and troughs
- Understanding Dow Theory
- Trading using Dow Theory
- Applying Gann's Counter Trend Theory
- Trading using Gann's Counter Trend Theory
- Trading using Gann Swing Theory
- Applying trend lines
- The golden rules of trend lines
- Trading using trend lines
- Managing risk including your money management rules
- Back testing and techniques for determining your overall profitabili
- Support and resistance
- Predicting support and resistance levels
- Gann's 50% rule
- Trading using Gann's 50% rule
- Understanding price ranges
- Applying Gann's price ranges and levels
- Applying Fibonacci price levels
- Applying price extensions and retracements
- Using price tables
- Trading using price analysis
- Strategies for combining price analysis with other trading techniques to effectively trade the market
- Phases of the market
- Understanding accumulation and distribution
- Continuation patterns
- Trading using reversal signals and patterns
- Trading using volume and reversal patterns
- Candlestick patterns
- Reversal patterns
- Reversal signals
- Projecting price ranges from continuation and reversal patterns
- Strategies for combining price and pattern to increase profits
At the completion of the Diploma you will:
- have a practical trading plan that allows you to take more profit from the market
- understand and know how to apply technical and fundamental analysis to know what to buy and when,
- understand how to analyse and use bar, candlestick, and Gann swing charts,
- know how to analyse volume to understand the psychology of the market,
- understand how to interpret trends and trend trading methodologies to profit from the market,
- apply a variety of entry and exit trading techniques and know which ones to use and when,
- confidently predict future support and resistance price targets so you know when a stock will stop falling or stop rising,
- understand continuation and reversal patterns and know the exact point when a trend will reverse,
- be able to apply your on money management rules to protect your capital,
- have the tools and ratios required to determine your overall profitability,
- trade over the short, medium and long term,
- understand how to trade in bull and bear markets, plus
- a whole lot more that will ensure you achieve your financial goals.
Comprehensive support to ensure your success
We also provide a comprehensive learning environment to ensure you understand and can implement the strategies and methodologies being taught including.
- comprehensive learner workbooks,
- online webinars to complement the workbooks,
- practical assessments so you can gain confidence in applying what you learn,
- email and phone support,
- access to professional practitioners,
- educational forums, plus
- comprehensive feedback to keep you on track
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
For students seeking CPD Points, the Financial Planning Association of Australia offers students who successfully complete each module 15 CPD points for a total of 45 points while CPA Australia offers students 1 point for each hour of study.