Overwhelmed? Not sure where to turn for a proven and trustworthy share market trading course?
If so, keep reading to find out why Wealth Within's education is trusted and recommended by the ASX's former head of training - and how it can help you to become a successful and profitable trader.
Master the techniques that will have you trading profitable
If you’re looking for ASX courses that deliver results, then this is the course for you
As a standalone course, the self-contained Short Course in Share Trading covers all the essentials required to trade the share market, safely and confidently. With comprehensive support, the course has been designed for students who want to learn how to profitably trade the share market on a consistent basis.
By studying the Short Course in Share Trading you will:
- learn strategies to profitably trade in both bull and bear markets,
- know how to trade over the short, medium, and long term,
- develop a level of sophistication in your trading to generate higher profits with more certainty than over 95% of all traders,
- learn to apply powerful strategies to protect your capital and minimise risk, and
- increase the profits you take from the market by proving to yourself how much money you can make before you trade.
Presented in a simple and effective manner that delivers results, the Short Course in Share Trading cuts through the noise to focus on teaching you proven techniques and strategies.
Designed and taught by investment professionals with over 45 years combined experience in bull and bear markets, every strategy has been tested and refined over many years to ensure your success is guaranteed.
If you don't like gambling with your money and you want to take the risk out of the share market to build sustainable long-term wealth, then look no further!
|Qualification Gained||Short Course in Share Trading (contains the first three modules of the Diploma of Share Trading and Investment)|
|Study Mode||Flexible delivery (backed up with comprehensive support)|
|Course Fees||Pay upfront or payment plan options are available|
|Study Load||28 weeks with the option to extend|
|Start Date||Start anytime|
|Assessment Method||Competency based assessment so you can prove to yourself the techniques and strategies work before you put your money at risk|
Frequently Asked Questions
What subjects are covered in your short term trade courses?
The Short Course in Share Trading comprises the first 3 modules of the Diploma of Share Trading and Investment, which includes:
Analyse Markets and Financial Information: this module introduces you to how the stock market works and explores two important methods of analysis that have proven to be very valuable for both professionals and investors alike: fundamental and technical analysis. Working through this module will also introduce you to the key strategies required of a professional trader and the resources needed to confidently and competently trade the stock market.
Analyse Market Trends: this module supports you in understanding the components of price based data and how you use this to graphically represent the price movements of a stock or market. It also focuses on one of the most important aspects of trading, which is trend analysis. Being able to analyse the direction of the market is critical, irrespective of the market or timeframe you are trading. Working through this module will also help you gain an understanding of how to interpret the psychology of the market using both price and volume.
Trade Market Trends: this module introduces you to proven trading techniques that will enable you to profitably trade market trends. It also demonstrates how you can combine trading tools to reduce risk and in turn increase profits. You will also be introduced to the tools required to determine your overall profitability.
More in-depth information on what's included in our ASX courses and what you'll learn in the Short Course is detailed in the Course Handbook.
What will I learn on completion of the share market trading course?
- Have a workable profitable trading plan
- Understand and know how to use technical and fundamental analysis
- Understand how to analyse and use bar, candlestick, and Gann swing charts
- Know how to analyse volume to understand the market sentiment
- Understand trends and safely use trend trading methodologies to profit from the market
- Understand a variety of entry and exit trading techniques and know which ones to use for different stocks
- Be able to implement and act on money management rules to protect your capital
- Have the tools and ratios required to determine your overall profitability
- Trade over the short, medium and long term
- Understand how to trade in bull and bear markets
- Plus a whole lot more that will ensure you achieve your financial goals
Who are the ASX short courses suitable for?
This share market trading course is suitable for anyone:
- new to the stock market wanting to learn proven techniques and strategies or those already trading but still experiencing challenges
- actively managing their self-managed super fund
- seeking to build wealth and improve the performance of their portfolios
- wanting to trade for additional income or to replace their income
OR those seeking:
- to work in areas such as stock broking and financial advisory roles
- a career change and aspiring to work in the finance and investment industry
- a professional servicing the finance and investment industry
When can I enrol?
Students enrolling in in our short term trade courses can commence their studies at any time.
What are the educational requirements to enrol in the ASX courses?
Students are required to have proficiency in mathematics and in written and spoken English. Students are also expected to have sufficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Explorer (or equivalent).
What is the tuition fee to enrol in the share market trading course?
For full details regarding the fees and charges you will pay, please download the Course Handbook.
Comprehensive support to ensure you succeed
Wealth Within provides you with a comprehensive learning environment to ensure you understand and can implement the strategies and methodologies being taught in our ASX courses.
You will also have access to professional traders who will support you every step of the way.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
For students seeking CPD Points, the Financial Planning Association of Australia offers students who successfully complete each module a total of 45.25 points while CPA Australia offers students 1 point for each hour of study.
Our ASX short courses are also recognised by ASIC for general advice in securities