In the Media




The following is a sample of where Wealth Within has been profiled in the media.

Buyers Not Convinced it’s a Good Time to Buy Property

11 May 21

The Market Herald Logo

When asked about whether prospective first-time buyers with a deposit saved may miss an affordability window if they do not purchase within the next year, Finder's panellists of 16 experts and economists were divided. In total, nine experts said they would miss out, while the remaining seven said they wouldn't. Wealth Within stock-market analyst Dale Gillham did not believe buyers would miss out by holding off. “I have never seen a time when we thought property was cheap for anyone let alone first-time buyers,” he said...

Confidence in Buying Property Across Australia Plummets in Finder Survey

10 May 21

news.com.au Logo

A group of 16 experts and economists from Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey were asked to analyse some of the results from the survey. The panellists were torn on whether first-time buyers who had saved a deposit would miss an affordability window if they did not purchase within the next year. Nine of the 16 experts said first home buyers would miss out while the remaining seven said they would not. Dale Gillham, stock market analyst from Wealth Within, said first home buyers should not be worried...


Is it Now a Good Time to Buy Property?

10 May 21

Money Management Powered by FE Logo

Finder’s RBA panellists were divided whether prospective first-time buyers with a deposit saved may miss an affordability window if they did not purchase within the next year, with nine experts having said they would miss out (64%), while the remaining seven (36%) said they wouldn’t. Dale Gillham, stockmarket analyst from Wealth Within said buyers would not be missing a window...

Finder’s CST: Just 49 Per Cent Say it’s a Good Time to Buy Property, a Drop of 18 Points

10 May 21

Finder.com.au Logo

Dale Gillham, stock market analyst from Wealth Within, said that buyers would not be missing a window. "This situation has been talked about since Adam was a boy and it will continue to be into the future," he said. "I have never seen a time when we thought property was cheap for anyone, let alone first-time buyers....

Consumers Increasingly Unconvinced to Buy Property: Finder Survey

10 May 21

Urban.com.au Logo

As national house prices continue to climb, consumers are not convinced that now is a good time to buy property, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.  Finder’s Property Positivity Index shows that the proportion of Australians who think now is a “good time to buy” is at its lowest ebb since lockdowns started last year. Dale Gillham, stock market analyst from Wealth Within said buyers would not be missing a window...


Total of 386 items listed in 78 pages.

#1 Leader in Stock Market Education

Invest in yourself. Study with Wealth Within now to fast track your stock market education and begin the journey toward financial freedom. Because lifestyle matters!


Accelerate Your Wealth is an award winning book by Dale Gillham
Your Ultimate Guide to Making Money in the Stock Market

From the Bestselling Author of How to Beat the Managed Funds by 20%

Buy It Now

A$29.95 plus P&H

About Us


Why Study With Us

In the Media

TV Appearances